Alliance of Crimson Roze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS THE GUILD WHERE THE ELITE WILL SURVIVE!!!!!

HomeHome  ForumsForums  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  allianceofcrimsonroze@gmail.com  

Meetings & Events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Meetings & Events Empty
PostSubject: Meetings & Events   Meetings & Events I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:46 am

All Guild meetings & Events will be posted here for everyone to keep up with the times.
Back to top Go down
https://allianceofcrimsonroz.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Meetings & Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings & Events   Meetings & Events I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:43 am

NOTICE TO ALL GUILDIES

There will be a guild meeting after every GRB unless otherwise notified that it is cancelled.
I am doing this so that everyone has a say in what happens with our guild and how we grow as a family. I welcome all suggestions and advice because everyone in this guild is very important and you by being a member makes up this guild, it is important what you have to say in that growth.
Back to top Go down
ROSE

ROSE

Meetings & Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings & Events   Meetings & Events I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:31 am

**NOTICE OF GUILD MEETING**

We are going to have our very first guild meeting. I am asking everyone to please attend because we have several issues to discuss and I want everyone's input on it.

DATE - Sunday Dec 12th
TIME - 2pm CST
PLACE - Guild Houe or Guild Management Office if Guild House has not been returned
ITEMS OF DISCUSSION -

What a Face 1 - Reminder of Guild Goals / Aims - speaker/ Cloud
What a Face 2 - Listing of toons on website - speaker / Roze
What a Face 3 - Weapons & gear to be kept for Guild - speaker / Roze
What a Face 4 - Scheduling permanent weekly guild events such as boss runs & such - speaker / Roze
What a Face 5 - Cooperating and working together - speaker / Cloud
What a Face 6 - Guild Leader / Co Guild Leader no longer available for plvling - speaker / Cloud
What a Face 7 - Whispering Guild Leader / Co Guild Leader in game - speaker / Cloud
Back to top Go down
https://allianceofcrimsonroz.forumotion.com/
Nubcake

Meetings & Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings & Events   Meetings & Events I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:20 am

Can we change the usual meeting from after to before GRB?
It might get late for my timezone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Meetings & Events Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Guild meetings   Meetings & Events I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:34 am

Guild meetings will be held after grb because we want to get feedback from grb as well as other issues. Also everything talked about in the meetings will be posted in our newsletter for all to read. At that point if they have any suggestions or comments then they can send a post to my email on the forum or to Cloud's and we will review it. We are doing it this way in case someone cannot make the meeting but it will still allow them to know what went on and still have input about it. I hope this answers your question about this matter. The time before grb is to prepare for grb only and I will not allow anything to mess with that.
Back to top Go down
ROSE

ROSE

Meetings & Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings & Events   Meetings & Events I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:49 pm

Meetings & Events Weddin10
Back to top Go down
ROSE

ROSE

Meetings & Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings & Events   Meetings & Events I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Guild Meeting of Dec 12th

Though the meeting had been announced during the week and it was placed on the guild calendar hardly anyone showed up, which I was disappointed about. But as we said we will post on the website what was said in the meeting for all to know.

Those attending the meeting where Roze, GM Cloud, Peachy, flo2, Hit, Nubcake, Patina and Mist....thanks guys and gals for coming.

Topic 1 - Weapons & Gear placed in GWH

We do our best to supply goddess gear and weapons to our guild members. As such we ask that you do not place anything in the gwh other than the following items:
For toons lvl 60 -
Gear - Only goddess Anor, Admaras and Dragon
Weapons - only lvls 59 & 60

For toons lvl 20-30 for pvp/grb -
Legend gear and weapons (ony dread weapons if the stats are real good)

Also on this topic we ask that all please put enchantments needed for these gears and weapons in the gwh.

Also it is a rule in this guild that no one can ask for anything from the guild warehouse unless they have donated to it.
Begging for items in the gwh will not be tolerated. If you have gotten anything from the gwh and have finished with it, then return it to the gwh for others to use.

Also Cloud asked that anyone willing please we need donations of gold bars to purchase the etain we need for the GH. Place them in the GWH and they will be held by GM Cloud or myself for that purpose only.

Topic 2 - Guild Leader/ Co-Guild Leader no longer plvling

Since the birth of this guild the Guild Leader and Co-Guild Leader have been spending alot of time plvling new guild members. As such guild things have been put on the back burner to help new members. Since most of you are now lvld and working on the uberness of your toons there is no need for us to be plvling anyone any longer unless we choose to offer. When we do offer a plvl it will be as a party for more benefit to those lvling. Otherwise it is the responsibility of the guild officers to lvl any new members that come in.

Topic 3 - Skype

We use Skype in this guild for alot of things, mainly grb. As I said in the meeting, I do not want to see anyone typing during grb. If you do not have skype, go to Skype.com and download it, make you an account and give us your skype info so we may add you. We do have a guild chat in skype for this purpose. PLease use it. During grb again there will not be any typing allowed. If you do not have a mic/headset then you can still listen and hear what needs to be done. If you should have any questions, they are to be asked either before or after grb not during it. In my opinion, if you are typing then you are not killing mobs, and if you are not killing mobs then we are losing grb points that we need.

Topic 4 - Registering on the Guild Website & Doing your introduction page

We ask that everyone register on the guild website. allianceofcrimsonroz@forumotion.com
Once you have done this then please go to the Introduction page and give us your introduction, tell us about you and list all your toons. There is a format that I ask for when listing your toons, please follow it. I ask for this info in your introduction because of our ranking system. I want everyone to have their proper ranking. In our ranking system no stays at rank 9 because it is only an entrance rank. So if I do not have the info needed I cannot put you at your right ranking. Help me out with this please.

Topic 5 - Whispering the Guild Leader/Co-Guild Leader

There has been a problem for a while now that people are whispering the guild leader / co-guild leader. This is not acceptable any longer. If you have a problem that needs attention, we have officers for that reason. They will try to handle your problem or request. Only if the officer deems that we need to know of this issue they will contact us directly. And before you whisper anyone in the guild, you need to ask them if you can do so in guild chat.

Topic 6 - Cooperating/Working together as a family

Cloud touched on this subject for a very good reason. We have members that need the help sometimes in many different areas like linking, farming because maybe they are too weak to go alone, enchanting or whatever they need. We ask for all of us to work together, if you have enchantment items that you no longer need either pass it on to another guild member or place it in the guild warehouse. This goes also for lapis, lapisia or anything that can be of use to everyone. We are working towards one goal in this guild and that is for all of us to be strong. This guild will only be as strong as its weakest player so let's make everyone a force to be reckoned with and together we will be on top.

Topic 7 - Listing the bosses that were killed and at what time

Nubcake made a very good suggestion and has made a post on the website for this. If you have killed a boss such as Kimu, go to the forums and list what time you killed him. This is a good thing so that we can keep track of his spawn time and be in control of it instead of letting the fury side control and get what he drops. Keep in mind that once Loc opens the server to the public, we may also have to control it against other light guilds so we want that upper hand.

Topic 8 - Recap of Guild Goals

Cloud recapped our Guild Aims / Goals for this guild and our members. We first of all are a family. Our goal or aims is to be the top guild on this server on the light side. But in doing so; we also want to known as an honorable guild not only in ranking but in heart and soul. We want to be the best and with that comes honor, dignity and rewards. But the best reward of all is having others respect our family because they know we are true to our meaning. So let's do this ..... respect each other first of all and always be honorable in all you do, reach for the top and if you need help getting there ...you have a whole family here willing to all pull together and make it there together.

As a reminder if we have not said it lately, Cloud and myself do appreciate all that everyone is doing and we want you all to know that everyone one of you is very important to us. Because without you there is no Alliance of Crimson Roze.... it would be just a name.

Topic 9 - The Wedding

Roze reminded everyone of the upcoming wedding and also invited everyone to attend. There is an open invitation for all in the guild in this section with all the information. We will be excited and happy to see you all there.

Topic 10 - Weekly scheduled guild events & happening

Roze asked for dedicated times during the week for the guild to form raids for boss runs, guild farming or whatever is needed. If anyone has suggestions, please email her or Cloud. This would also go for events such as H&S, Trivia or whatever the guild may want to happen.

Topic 11 - The Guild Newspaper

Cloud advised everyone that we now have a guild newspaper. We are looking for people to fill several positions for the newspaper. If anyone is interested, please go to the website acrnewspaper.webs.com/ and look for the section for the apps to apply. We welcome all applications for review.

With these topics completed the meeting was over. Again I would like to thank all of you that attended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meetings & Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings & Events   Meetings & Events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings & Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Crimson Roze :: Forum Topics-
Jump to: