Alliance of Crimson Roze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS THE GUILD WHERE THE ELITE WILL SURVIVE!!!!!

HomeHome  ForumsForums  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  allianceofcrimsonroze@gmail.com  

Introductions

Go down 
+11
WarBoy
peaches
angels
xXxDeNNoxXx
-Wayra-
Nubcake
Damian
Kinipela
ROSE
Cloud
Admin
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:01 am

Give us a description about yourself or give us all the dirt...lol We would like to get to know all of our Members, as they are important to us since they make up the Guild.

PLease when you list your toons, we need to know which toon is your main toon any and all alternate toons, as well as any grb toons you may have. I ask for this info to properly rank your toons.
Please list them as follows --
Main Toon -
GRB Toon -
Alternate Toons -

Thank You
Roze

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://allianceofcrimsonroz.forumotion.com
Cloud

Cloud

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:57 am

Hello everyone,

As most of you will know i am [GM]Cloud and i work for Elite Shaiya. In game i'm known as ...Cloud... as well as Xtreme. Althougth i am a 'GM' i am still readyto have fun and get to know you all. I will do my best yo help you all in game as weell as attend our GRB's. Incase you'r woundering when i say i'll help you all it dosent mean to say that i'm going to give you anyitems or amours/wep's that are rare or anything. It just means i'll Help you to level as well as share the items i collect during my gaming time.

Can't wait to meet you all

Xtreme/Cloud

Introductions Cloud10
Back to top Go down
http://shaiyagando.webs.com/
ROSE

ROSE

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:22 am

sunny Hi Everyone,

Well it's me Roze! I am so happy to be able to be here as your leader but I see it as being here as your friend and can't wait to get to know all of you as time goes on. I have always been an officer of every guild that I have ever been in so this is a new endeavor for me as a Guild Leader, so please if I miss something ...let me know.

I come from Louisiana, USA and am old enough to be a grandmother (in fact I am) so I am anxiously looking forward to learning from my guild mates and ingame family. Teach and be taught is what I have always learned and alot of patience in between.

So with that in mind, I am excited for all of us to grow together as a family and to play together as buddies. But most of all, together for us to pawn every darkie out there....lol.

My Toons are as follows --

I love you Main Toon -

queen Roze / Guild Leader / Fighter lvl 70 UM

I love you GRB Toons -

Arrow ShortStop / Archer / lvl 30 UM
Arrow Fortuna / Fighter / lvl 60 UM
Arrow Angel / Mage / lvl 60 UM
Arrow Thunder / Fighter / lvl 70 HM

I love you Alternate Toons -

cheers [GS]CutiePaTootie / Archer / lvl 70 UM
cheers Lapis / Fighter / lvl 60 HM - Storage Only
cheers Venus / Priest / lvl 70 UM

Ok so now tell me about yourself and your toons

lol! You know I like hearing all the dirt on you so spill it lol!

Introductions Roze13
Introductions Roze210
Back to top Go down
https://allianceofcrimsonroz.forumotion.com/
Cloud

Cloud

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:27 am

Don't worry guys, shes not as old as she comes arcoss Very Happy .

Shes can't help but feel like a 16 year old traped in a old body What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://shaiyagando.webs.com/
ROSE

ROSE

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:45 am

Laughing LoL I would love to be 16 again and know what I know now.....man would it be a different world for me

Introductions Roze13

Introductions Rozeba12
Back to top Go down
https://allianceofcrimsonroz.forumotion.com/
Kinipela

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Hi guys! This is Kinipela. You may also call me Jenn. I am a junior officer in the guild and will do my best to help out. I am mainly online during weeknights, but I also do the occasional weekend. Work keeps me pretty busy and I have to work some weekends. My main toon is my priest, but my alt will be an archer named -Kinipela-.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I encourage you to get to know me, although I am kind of shy >.<. I have my skype info posted. Can't wait to get to know you all!

P.S. If anyone wants to help me come up with a stellar signature, I would be grateful. My technologically savvy personality only goes so far, lol.

~ Kini

Introductions Kinipe12
Introductions Kinipe10
Back to top Go down
Damian

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Hey guys its damian here. aka Super or Luci. as many of u know my name means the devils son lol. thats where luci comes from. anyways i am 18 and im just a kick back guy. i do have ONE MAJOR flaw. i am bipolar. the second someone confronts me even for the stupidest of stuff i snap. i hate it but hey thats life right? anyways my main toon is a fighter lvl 70 named Meatshield. i am shy but i fu want to know me just hit me up. my skype is misticofaz add me and hit me up
Back to top Go down
Nubcake

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey guys, my name is Filip, 17 years old and living in Croatia (a country next to Italy for those that doesnt know where Croatia is located).
Im playing Shaiya for 2 years, having a lot of ingame experience as Boss hunting, PvP, I mostly know all classes.
Im am one of the Elite Shaiya Developers (wont tell you which one it is exactly, I want to keep it a secret). The reason why Im playing with a normal toon is to be able to enjoy the game in the players view and not just to be a almighty GM. Dont even bother PMing me to get some free stuff, even If Its only a Great Healing Potion, i wont hand out any Items from my GM toon, unless our Server Admin tells me to do so. I can support members with the stuff I personally farmed, If I dont need the Item of course.
My Toons are the following:
- Main Toon: Nubcake. / Lv70 bdef
- GRB Toons: GRBCake Lv15 UM Ranger (Will make some after I finish my main toons gear)
- Alt Toons: n/a

! If anything changes I will update this post !
Back to top Go down
-Wayra-
Admin
-Wayra-

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Hello all,

I’m Wayra, aka [GS]Wayra, officer in this great guild, and GS in this great server, I was officer in many guilds because always I liked to help those with whom I was and maybe that’s why guild leaders have always decided to be an officer.

Like Roze said I’m happy that I’m with all of you here and I want to be like a family, to be good friends.

I’m from Bucharest/Romania, I have 29 years old, I like this game very much, and I’m open always for new friends. I have a motto “Today, Tomorrow, Every Day... Live your LIFE! You have one LIFE.”

My toons are --

Main Toon -
[GS]Wayra / officer / Ranger lv. 70 UM

GRB Toon –
-Wayra- / Archer lv. 60 UM

Alternate Toons -
.Wayra. / Defender lv. 70 UM
..Wayra.. / Ranger lv. 30 UM
PAYASO / Priest lv. 70 UM

So this is me.

Introductions Wayra210

Last edited by -Wayra- on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXxDeNNoxXx

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi all
I am Deni and I am from Croatia..I love playing Shaiya and I am happy because here are many greate people...If you wanna know something more from me...just say

MAIN TOON-
xXxDeNNoxXx/fighter/lvl 70

GRB TOON-
DeNNiNNho/Ranger/lvl60

ALTERNATE TOONS-
GaDeNNiX/priest/lvl 70
UM_DeNNoXxX/Ranger/lvl70

So...this is something about me :DDD
Back to top Go down
angels

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Hello,
I am Florin and I am living in Timisoara [Romania] in a beautiful area with mountains and grasslands. I have 32 years old, I am a good guy, I respect to be respected, I love to be loved, I give that I can get.

My Toons are --

Main Toon -
flo2 / Defender lv. 70 UM / officer

GRB Toon -
nik.. / Fighter lv. 60 UM

Alt Toon -
MR.K / lv. 30 UM
flo / Fighter lv. 70 UM

Introductions Angels10
Back to top Go down
peaches

peaches

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Hi im peachy and i love playing shaiya and all so i love being in Alliance of crimson rose
im been playing for 3 years and still learning

My Toons are --

Main Toon

Peachy. / Officer / lvl 70 Um Fighter

GRB Toons

Peachy / HM Figher / lvl 30
GRB-Peaches / UM Fighter/ lvl 60
Peachy- / UM Archer lvl 60

Alternate Toons

Peach / Ranger / lvl 70 UM

Introductions Peachy10

affraid where you go george affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
WarBoy

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:47 pm

HI,im Josh ive been playing shaiya seance beta on OS and i like to play it im usually on every day.Im 17 and from NY.

My Main Toon is WarBoy-

GRB toon none yet but will git one soon and use it for pvp and GRB
Back to top Go down
Kitenko

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:09 pm

O.O Well My Real Name is Jordan, I play Elite Shaiya, pretty shy at the start but I always feel like I get annoying at times. I'm 17 years old turning 18 Next month Feb 8 *School Free Day* -not really but I'm still taking the day off- I got introduced to this guild by Roze she was very helpful and I believe your only as young as you feel, which makes me feel like I'm old sometimes since I think about things too logically. Sometimes I can end up writing too much and If I start typing too much just tell me slow down or cool it xP

My Main Toon is:
Ken
Back to top Go down
Ravger

Ravger

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Hello Guys its Ravger
My Elite shaiya toons
Optimus-Prime -Level 70 Fighter
SPQR- level 70 Mage
Spectrum-level 70 priest
Pk source- Classified Razz

Good luck Guild Very Happy

RealLife name = Max Smile
Back to top Go down
http://RIDE-OR-DIE.TK

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Introductions Haven11

Hi I'm Haven
I am always cracking jokes and trying to make others laugh, I have a lvl 70 archer, priest and a couple of other toons that I am currently working on, If you need something I am almost always ready and willing to help if I cant help you I will try to find someone who can help.

One thing I don't like is for others to Abuse people for any reason. if you get your butt handed to you by an opponent that just means you have something to work on to be stronger Just ask we will help.

My favorite Quote is "people only do what you let them get away with"
Have Fun Enjoy the game and remember it's just a game

Back to top Go down
jose17485

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Hello, I'm JD and I'm very happy that the server is back up and secured. I'm looking forward to our guild and it's members. Good luck ya'll!!!!!

Ingame toon name: ..C.K..
Back to top Go down
Ella

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Hi my name is Ariel i got 2 toons so far and my elite shaiya toon are

Ella- Fighter 70 HM

Ella- Priest 70 UM

Thats All Loves =) What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum